A model for sustainability, social investment and peace. Pavilion of Costa Rica at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Commiting to a better future. Walk through Costa Rica’s history and how we’ve built our path together to a more sustainable future. Discover how our pura vida lifestyle meets our green mentality to work on a better future to all.
Costa Rica – quick facts:
- Traded guns for books. We abolished our army in 1948.
- Green energy. More than 98% of our energy comes from renewable resources.
- Pura Vida lifestyle. We will greet you with a ‘Pura vida!’, the phrase that distinguishes us around the world.
In the Costa Rica Pavilion:
- An agile and colorful display of images matched with sounds and scents of the tropical forest.
- Discover an open, tolerant, creative and happy society.
- Be inspired to fight climate change and find renewable solutions.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Costa Rica Pavilion
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Mobility District)
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Costa Rica on 40thousandkm.com
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved