Congo Republic / Republic of the Congo / Congo-Brazzaville
A country in Central Africa.
Congo Republic – interesting facts:
- The Congo River – that flows between Republic of Congo and Democratic Republic of Congo – is the deepest river in the world (220 m).
- Rainforest spreads over 70 percent of the Congo Republic. The Congo basin rainforest is the world’s second largest.
- There are many ethnic groups: the largest – the Kongo, the most famous – Pygmies (people whose overrage height is less than 1.5 m).
- The Nouabale-Ndoki National Park is called the Last Eden on Earth.
- A chimpanzee Bonobo lives only in that country.
- Natural resources: diamonds, cobalt, copper.
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved