Majestic buildings in Dubai, UAE:
- Pavilion of UAE (architect: Santiago Calatrava), Al Wasl Dome (Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture), Alif Mobility Pavilion (Foster + Partners) and Terra Sustainability Pavilion (Grimshaw Architects) at EXPO 2020;
- The Opus tower designed by Zaha Hadid – Business Bay;
- Burj Khalifa (architects: Adrian Smith, George J. Efstathiou, Marshall Strabala) – in Downtown Dubai;
- Emirates Towers (Hazel Wong) and Museum of the Future (Killa Design architects) – in Trade Centre;
- Dubai Frame (Fernando Donis).
Posted for Lens-Artists Photo Challenge: LAPC #251: Buildings and Other Structures – by Anne of Slow Shutter Speed.
See also: Around the world in 182 days: UAE | The Opus tower | Trade Centre Dubai | By subway | Alif – The Mobility Pavilion
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com