Sep 27, 2015
- Forces of Nature – Amazing Geological Wonders,
- Látrabjarg Cliff,
- Glaciers and Ice Cave,
- The Water in Icelandic Nature,
- Underwater Journey (cinema),
- Perlan Planetarium,
- Perlan View – observation deck,
The building is composed of an immense glass dome that sits on six hot-water tanks, each carrying 4 million litres of geothermal hot water. All of this is supported by a colossal steel frame, which serves important functions in addition to holding everything together. The framework, hollow on the inside, is actually a gigantic radiator. In the winter when it is cold, hot water runs through the frame, while cold water is used in the summertime.*
- coastal path art,
- Grímsstaðavör old fishing sheds,
- Nauthólsvík Geothermal Beach (webpage),
- Kópavogur and Kópavogskirkja (1960s church).
Zurich Airport / Flughafen Zürich (IATA: ZRH, ICAO: LSZH) – the largest international airport in Switzerland, with three runways and three terminals. “Europe’s leading airport” (World Travel Award, 2019). Located in municipalities of Kloten, Rümlang, Oberglatt, Winkel and Opfikon – 13 km from Zürich.
Zurich Airport, Flughafen Züric, 8058 Kloten, Switzerland