A three-storey pavilion showcasing four exhibition areas. Pavilion of Kazakhstan at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Gateway to tomorrow. The Kazakhstan Pavilion will demonstrate the country’s dynamic development, cultural diversity, rich human and natural resources, and its tourist, technological and investment opportunities.
Quick facts – Kazakhstan:
- Land area. Kazakhstan is the ninth largest country in the world by surface area.
- Location. Kazakhstan is the transport and logistics centre of Eurasia, through which all major transboundary transport corridors pass.
- The world’s first and largest spaceport, Baikonur, was built in 1957, is located in Kazakhstan.
- More than 125 ethnic groups and nationalities live in peace and harmony in Kazakhstan.
- Expo 2017. The last Expo – Expo 2017 Astana – was held in Kazakhstan under the theme of Future Energy.
In the Kazakhstan Pavilion:
- Explore natural landscapes, culture and traditions. Interactive and tactile surface installations will enable visitors to explore Kazakhstan’s rich natural landscapes, resources, culture, biodiversity, and flora and fauna.
- Discover strategic projects and business opportunities. Showcasing Kazakhstan’s strategic projects in areas including transit and transport potential, digitalisation, industrialisation, human capital development and the environment.
- A DNA show and panoramic cinema demonstrating interaction between human and artificial intelligence.
- Witness human-AI interaction. Visitors will be able to enjoy a high-tech, interactive show demonstrating human and AI integration, an important global topic. The value of human capital will also be emphasised.
- Interactive exhibits and creative workshops. A science and chemistry laboratory, interactive exhibits and creative workshops will give children a practical explanation of important things in a playful way. Interactive communication will make this interesting for both children and adults.
- An everyday cultural performance programme on the scene of the pavilion.
- National cuisine restaurant and a souvenir shop.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Kazakhstan Pavilion
Architect: ARDECO and Insglueck.
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Al Forsan District)
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Kazakhstan on 40thousandkm.com
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved