A symbol of hope and a bright future. Pavilion of China at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Building a community with a shared future for mankind. Vividly showcasing China’s profound culture and longstanding history by artistically integrating Chinese elements with modern technologies.
In the China Pavilion:
- Chinese innovation at its finest.
- Dazzling light shows in the park.
- Experience 5G, AI and smart travel.
- The China Pavilion will be one of the largest at Expo 2020 Dubai at 4,636 sqm.
- The China Pavilion symbolises hope and a bright future, and is designed in line with the principle of the ‘combination of the Chinese and Western culture with Chinese culture as the core’.
EXPO 2020 Dubai | China Pavilion
EXPO 2020 Dubai – China Pavilion
Architect: Construction Engr. Design
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Opportunity District)
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | China on 40thousandkm.com
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved