A country that welcomes new opportunities. Our pavilion is full of light with a transparent design that exposes the richness of Colombia. Enjoy a vibrant, creative and innovative experience through the excitement of our country’s diversity.
Quick facts – Colombia:
- Geographical location. Colombia is strategically located between the Andes, the Amazon and the Caribbean and Pacific Oceans.
- Music scene. Bogotá is part of UNESCO’s Creative Cities of Music and the country has more than 1025 folk rhythms and 157 genres.
- The coffee. Colombia produces one of the most delicious coffees in the world. UNESCO declared Colombia’s ‘Coffee Cultural landscape’ as a World Heritage.
- Biodiversity. Colombia is the second most biodiverse country in the world.
In the Colombia Pavilion:
- A transparent and open construction lets you explore spaces from diverse angles and perspectives.
- Have a trip to Colombia within 2000sqm of fun and interactive experiences.
- Taste the sweet flavours of fruits, and the smooth aroma of the best coffee and cacao in the world.
- Listen to tunes with more than 1000 Colombian rhythms. On each floor, you’ll find an emotional experience that connects you with the rhythms, culture and narratives that make this country truly unique and the perfect destination for business and pleasure.
- Colombia, the most welcoming place on earth. Live the richness of Colombia, with its tempo, the welcoming kindness of its people and the colorful contrasts between its breathtaking nature and modern cities.
- A journey of inspiring contrasts. Be guided through awe-inspiring contrasts: vibrant, modern cities full of innovation and business opportunities, surrounded by pristine nature, high snow-capped mountains, vast seas, jungles, plateaus and deserts.
- A truly unique origin. Learn about the goods and services Colombia offers to the world. An origin that reflects the sheer talent and warmth of its people, enhanced by its unique geographic location and conditions.
- Colombia is a multicultural country, gifted with natural and breathtaking diversity; talented, kind people; and hidden gems. As a result of its history, this unique country has revolved around the traditions of different ethnic groups that have enriched the culture, sounds, art, languages and flavours that make this beautiful nation today. In the Colombia Pavilion, you will also find the same fruits, cacao and handcrafts representing the regions.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Colombia Pavilion
Architect: Pacheco Arquitectura