A sustainable business partner now, in the future and beyond. African Union Pavilion at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Africa is open and ready for business. Africa is the cradle of human evolution and the essence of innovation. It is advancing towards realising its continental blueprint and invites collaborators to be part of this new narrative.
The Organization of African Unity (OAU) was formed in 1963 and advocated for African unity and solidarity, and fought for independence from colonialism and an end to apartheid. It was re-launched as African Union (AU) in 2002 to spearhead Africa’s Development and Integration and is comprised of 55 countries. Its Agenda 2063, Africa’s Development Blueprint, is a 50 year plan that was launched in 2013. The AU has representational offices in key cities around the world.
In African Union Pavilion:
- Experience the history of the African Union and live through the vision of our founding fathers.
- An Africa that is serious about empowering and creating opportunities for its citizens and the world.
- Africa’s Development Blueprint – Agenda 2063. Agenda 2063 has seven aspirations and 15 flagship projects, as well as Continental Programmes, whose implementation will deliver the Africa we want, an Africa that is grounded in reality, driven by unity, self-determination, freedom, progress and collective prosperity.
- Sights, sounds and cultural heritage of Africa. Enhance your auditory experience and dive into the boundless traditional sights and sounds of the wondrous African continent: music, film, dance, cityscapes and cultural artefacts, and a profiling of Africa’s creative talent and successful women.
Africa – Quick facts:
- Africa is business friendly. A continental market: 55 countries and 1.7 billion people and growing.
- Opportunities. Home to several of the world’s fastest growing economies.
- Natural abundance. 30 million sqkm, 60% of the world’s arable land and 30% of earth’s natural mineral resources.
- Culture. Over 2000 languages and the only continent that covers all four hemispheres of the earth.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – African Union Pavilion
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Opportunity District)
African Union – The Future is Africa
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com |
EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com