Introducing the UAE’s rich culture and bright future. Pavilion of UAE at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
The land of dreamers who do. From its ancient roots as a crossroads for people, goods and ideas, to its transformation into a unified nation, see the uniqueness of the UAE as a welcoming home to people from over 200 countries.
In the UAE Pavilion:
- Oasis. A fresh introduction to Emirati culture.
- Falaj. A moment of connection and anticipation.
- Desert of dreams. A multi-sensory journey through a rapidly changing landscape.
- Generations. A celebration of traditions and collective progress.
- Dreaming together. An immersive film about UAE values, followed by ‘Dreamers who do’, where you meet the dreamers who are creating a better future for all.
- Featuring 6 different zones for an exceptional experience.
- A three-story structure totaling 15,064 sqm.
- The UAE Pavilion’s design features 28 moveable wings.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – UAE Pavilion
Architect: Santiago Calatrava
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Al Forsan District)
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved
2 thoughts on “Around the world in 182 days: UAE”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: LAPC #251: Buildings and Other Structures – 40thousandkm