Reimagine Energy. Reimagining our shared energy story – a human story that connects us all. ENOC Pavilion at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
In the ENOC Pavilion:
- Discover. Explore the principles of energy as an atomic force. Learn the incredible scale of the energy story through a 180-degree, breathtaking shared cinematic experience featuring a bold audiovisual landscape.
- Harness. Explore how connected we are as you interact with an expansive mural featuring electric paint that brings scenes to life—celebrating how we live, work and innovate.
- Connect. View energy through the lens of personal connection. Engage with energy in a way that brings you together with others. Through this unique shared performance, you’ll see energy as a beautiful force for unity.
- Reimagine. An epic end to our energy story. A thought-provoking narrative using compelling light and sound to reflect on the potential of our shared future.
- The Hive. The Hive represents an invaluable opportunity to showcase a plurality of voices—and acknowledge their role in the discussions that could shape the future of the energy sector.
- An immersive journey to explore humankind’s relationship with energy throughout history.
- A space designed for knowledge exchange between industry experts and peers on industry changes.
- Artwork by eL Seed – a cyindric tower with the Stendhal’s quote in Arabic: “Love is the miracle of civilizations”.
Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) is a leading integrated energy company. Owned by the Government of Dubai, ENOC has made significant contributions to economic diversification and sustainable development. ENOC comprises more than 30 subsidiaries and has a strong presence in more than 60 markets.
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com |
EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved
One thought on “EXPO 2020: ENOC”
We visited there in Dubai years ago . Thanks for this Expo.
LikeLiked by 1 person