Never stop dreaming, creating, improving and innovating. Pavilion of Israel at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Connecting Minds – Creating the Future. Our Pavilion reflects the sand dunes in the UAE and the tent reflects the openness in which Israel embraces innovation, culture, diversity and collaboration with our partners in the UAE.
Quick facts – Israel:
- World recycling leader for water. Israel recycles 90% of the wastewater it creates, making it the leading nation for water recycling.
- Museums. Israel has more museums per capita than any other country in the world.
- Environment. Israel is the only country in the world that has more trees today than it had 50 years ago.
- Israel invented a lot of things we now use in our day-to-day lives like voice mail technology, cherry tomatoes, Waze GPS and USB sticks!
In the Israel Pavilion:
- A 360-degree immersive show on a 250 sqm screen presents Israeli innovations for a better future. Immerse yourself into Israel and its innovations, culture and music in this upbeat show.
- VR experience. Get ‘A Glimpse of Hope’ as you go on a fast-paced VR journey from Dubai to Israel. Teleport yourself to the streets of Jaffa or Tel Aviv with our panoramic VR experience.
- Interactive games. Create your own beat and have it played and projected on the walls of our pavilion or play one of our old school favourite games – Space Invaders.
- Fun quiz. Get quizzed about how much you know about Israel and its culture, innovations and more!
- Our Pavilion reflects the sand dunes in the UAE, which makes visitors feel at home.
EXPO 2020 Dubai | Israel Pavilion
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Israel Pavilion
Architect: David Knafo
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Al Forsan District)
Ξ EXPO 2020 Dubai Israel webpage
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Israel on 40thousandkm.com