Mapping the future pathway. Pavilion of Uzbekistan at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Connecting people by a journey through time on the Silk Road. Take a journey through rich gems of the past to developments of a promising future. Discover an Uzbekistan that connects the world and shapes the future via mobility of ideas, people and culture.
Quick facts – Uzbekistan Pavilion:
- Land. Uzbekistan covers 448,978 km² of land and is the only double landlocked country in the world.
- Oldest city of Samarkand. Samarkand, one of the oldest cities in the world, was established in 7th century BC, just like Rome.
- Melons. Uzbekistan is known for growing one of the best melons in the world.
- Gold reserve. Uzbekistan has the 4th biggest gold reserve in the world.
In the Uzbekistan Pavilion:
- Mobility of people and minds that shapes the future.
- Uzbekistan’s contribution to global industries.
- Experience authentic Uzbek cuisine at the restaurant.
- Uzbekistan’s past and the Silk Road’s influence on science. Walk through the past and experience the Silk Road. See Uzbekistan’s rich culture, history and the scientific discoveries that have mapped our way into the future.
- Modern Uzbekistan. Discover modern day Uzbekistan through dynamic displays of leading industries and technological advancements.
- Enter the future of Uzbekistan. Go on a transformative journey into the future where the latest technologies and future projects of Uzbekistan will be displayed.
- Experience connection of minds and people. Uzbekistan will offer a walk through experience that will reflect unity, connection and togetherness. This will be a hidden magical experience to showcase mobility and connection of people and minds that shape the future.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Uzbekistan Pavilion
Architect: OP3 Expo
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Sustainability District)
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Uzbekistan on 40thousandkm.com