Look beyond and pass into understanding. Organisation of Islamic Cooperation Pavilion at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
OIC – quick facts:
- Second largest organisation after the UN. The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation has 57 member-nations spread across four continents.
- One voice. The organisation is the collective voice of the Muslim world.
- Key institutions: IsDB, ICDT, SESRIC, ICESCO and ISF.
In OIC Pavilion:
- IQRA’ (learn): open your mind, embrace understanding and question your views of the Islamic world.
- Calligraphy and artwork inspired by Islamic patterns from all over the world.
- A brilliant centerpiece of coloured light showcasing achievements from all 57 member-nations.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Organisation of Islamic Cooperation Pavilion
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Mobility District)
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com |
EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved
One thought on “EXPO 2020: Organisation of Islamic Cooperation”
LikeLiked by 1 person