February 7, 2022
Find yourself in a vibrant natural environment. Stimulate your senses while exploring a rich cultural heritage through, beauty, food and music. Be exposed to innovations and experiences unique to the twin-island federation.
In the Saint Kitts and Nevis Pavilion:
- Infinity mirrors. By peering into small windows, each visitor will be able to find themselves interacting with the country’s vibrant natural environment.
- Walk beneath the stars. The light reflected by the mesh ceiling creates an aquamarine atmosphere, which makes visitors feel like they are walking underwater.
- Sugar Mas. Come explore one of the most traditional events in the islands: Sugar Mas. Interactive displays will showcase traditional costumes worn during the festival, as well as traditional dances!
- Serenity on the beach. Visitors will be invited to enjoy the calm scenes of an island paradise through a multisensory experience.
- Customised experience. Each zone will have a completely different aesthetic and will induce a range of experiences, from curiosity to awe and excitement and finally to relaxation and happiness.
- Cultural entertainment. Interactive and innovative displays. Culinary experiences.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Saint Kitts and Nevis Pavilion