Inspiring youth, promising future. An artistic and visceral experience that tells the story of Tunisia, the creativity and ingenuity of its youth and a message of hope for future development.
Quick facts – Tunisia:
- Intensive investment in education. Free access to quality universal educational systems, internationally-recognised in various fields.
- Strategic geographical position. A hub of economic activities and culture, situated in the heart of Euro-Mediterranean logistics chain.
- Women, the acting half of society. Since 1957, Tunisian women have had unprecedented rights allowing them to excel in almost all fields.
- Empowering young generation of start-ups. Profiling innovative young entrepreneurs with the potential to build new economic opportunities.
In the Tunisia Pavilion:
- Facade. History of Tunisia with an authentic, dynamic strength and stability transcribed by calligraphy.
- Lobby. A journey that begins with a modern Tunisian universe, a mosaic floor and zenithal radiance. Three concepts: radiance, authenticity and clairvoyance.
- Immersive area. Futuristic and immersive universe that reveals the history of Tunisia throughout the years. A journey between the past and the future.
- Expo concept. A formal design inspired by the troglodyte architecture of southern Tunisia transcribed in a hi-tech way.
- Souk. A modern artistic installation inspired by Southern Tunisian monuments. The Tunisian experience continues and the future promoter will be there.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Tunisia Pavilion
Architect: DWTC – DXB Live