Reflection of the Kingdom’s past, present and shared future. Pavilion of Saudi Arabia at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
An inspiring Saudi vision for a shared future. The Saudi Pavilion offers a glimpse into our shared future, taking you on a journey through our ambitions across four main pillars: people, nature, heritage and opportunities.
In the Saudi Arabia Pavilion:
- The second largest pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai with a total area of 13,059 sqm.
- An innovative and sustainable design that is LEED Platinum Certified.
- A Pavilion about our people, natural landscapes, past, present and future.
- Renowned hospitality. Experience our famed hospitality and engage with our people to hear unique and exciting stories about the Kingdom.
- A creative perspective. Brought to life by a collective of Saudi artists in the Vision space, a giant, multi-faceted 30-metre diameter globe with an interactive floor takes you on an audiovisual journey through the Kingdom’s creative scene.
- A space for the future. At the Business Park, you are invited to connect with leaders from around the world to forge exciting partnerships and discuss myriad investment opportunities.
- A center to discover. Economy and investment, arts and culture, nature, energy and much more can be explored in the Discovery Centre.
- Day and night reveal distinct experiences. The Saudi Pavilion will not appear the same in the daytime as it will at night. Search for your reflection in a magnificent mirror and enjoy the many shows in the outdoor area by day, and immerse yourself in a majestic spectacle by night. Also, be sure to enjoy the various interactive activities.
EXPO 2020 Dubai | Saudi Arabia Pavilion
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Pavilion
Architect: Boris Micka Associates
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Opportunity District)
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Saudi Arabia on 40thousandkm.com