The hidden treasure. One of Asia’s best kept secrets! Home to one of the world’s earliest civilisations, a culture of boundless hospitality, riveting geographic wonders, and an upcoming investment destination of choice.
Quick facts – Pakistan:
- It is a little-known fact that cricket-loving Pakistan also plays perhaps the most central part in the world of football as well! That’s right, every second football you play with or see even on the grandest stage of them all is likely to have been made in the city of Sialkot, Pakistan.
In the Pakistan Pavilion:
- Immersive and engaging hybrid art installation: your visual invitation to the land of colors.
- A journey of 7000 years. We bring you a contextual showcase that positions Pakistan’s past, present and future against a cosmopolitan and global backdrop of interactivity and interconnections – an epic story of civilization that has led us to the present day.
- Growing in an era of change. A celebration of both Pakistan’s innovation and industries, its precious natural resources, and achievements of women and youth through exciting new media techniques and interactive sculptures through a host of conferences, seminars and fireside chats.
- World’s largest gold plated Holy Quran.
- Discover a country of every known landscape that boasts of unparalleled nature and adventure.
- Haven of natural wonders. A culture rich in tradition and soaked in legend and history. Experience the very best of our street food and fine dining options, and a chance to take home a bit of Pakistani culture from an array of cultural memorabilia available at the Bazaar.
- Rediscover Pakistan’s culture of hospitality based on historical and religious traditions.
- Explore a bazaar. Enjoy a beautiful bazaar full of the finest craft products handmade by craftspeople, artists and designers from across Pakistan. Buy something special and take a piece of Pakistan home with you.
- Exceptional Pakistani cuisine at Dhaaba or Dawat.
- Dhaaba brings you an exotic street food experience. The beautiful interior design was inspired by ‘truck art’ and the food transports you to different regions of Pakistan – an experience not to be missed!
- Dawat, which means ‘Celebration Feast’, is a colorful rooftop restaurant with cuisine that reflects Pakistans’ true culture. The myriad of dishes, inspired by the country’s rich history, are packed with diverse blends of unique tastes and aromas.
EXPO 2020 Dubai | Pakistan Pavilion
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Pakistan Pavilion
Architect: Al Jabal Eng. | Rashid Rana