So Sri Lanka. Live in a land where paradise is felt. Liven your senses with a cup of hand plucked tea, walk to the mountain tops or dive in to 384 water falls. Sri Lanka is a land of natural experiences.
Quick facts – Sri Lanka:
- Sri Lanka is home to 382 waterfalls. Sri Lanka has the highest waterfall density in the world where you can see all sorts of waterfalls.
- Oldest living tree known to be planted. Tended continuously for 2,000+ years, Sri Maha Bodhi was grown from a cutting from Bodh Gaya, India.
- Tea is Sri Lanka’s largest export. 4th largest exporter of tea in the world and where Lipton Tea was founded.
In the Sri Lanka Pavilion:
- Explore Sri Lanka. Experience Sri Lanka and its lush water ways, the mountain tops, the man-made dams, the historic landscapes which has Sri Lanka’s mark etched in stone, the wild animals and the marine life that flocks below its shores. Sense the wonder of what nature has to offer in one place.
- Taste Sri Lanka’s rich blends of tea. Taste and smell a fresh cup of Tea. Learn all about tea and how it is made, from leaf to cup, whilst enjoying a good cup on your journey through the pavilion.
- Be inspired by nature. Learn and venture into unchartered territories, skip off the beaten tourist track and enjoy the vivid colours of the Sri Lankan sunset, bask in the dawn of mountains and valleys. This is Sri Lanka. Find your place in its serene landscape and be at one with nature.
- Pavilion uniquely designed with Sri Lanka’s rich, diverse and lush heritage and culture in mind. Ingenious water ways. Learn about the fascinating attractions of Sri Lanka.
Expo 2020 Dubai | Sri Lanka Pavilion
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Sri Lanka Pavilion