An ambitious gateway to the future. Pavilion of Kuwait at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
New Kuwait: new opportunities for sustainability. Kuwait is committed to sustainable development to deliver a secure and prosperous future for its economy, environment, cities and people.
Quick facts – Kuwait:
- Kuwaiti dinar. The world’s highest valued currency unit.
- Government. Kuwait was the first Gulf Country to establish a constitution and parliament.
- History. The name ‘Kuwait’ is derived from the Arabic ākwāt, the plural of kūt, meaning ‘fortress built near water’.
In the Kuwait Pavilion:
- The Envelope. A façade that shimmers and reflects sunlight, embodying Kuwait’s nature and energy.
- Discovering Kuwait – an immersive virtual landscape. At the Kuwait pavilion, the past meets present to shape a far-reaching vision for the country’s future. It will be a future created by a resilient, innovative country for the well-being of everyone.
- The Spring of Life. An architectural feature inspired by Kuwait’s vision for sustainability.
- Life Spring. A dynamic experience where visitors become part of the exhibition. This is a key point of social sharing in the pavilion.
- People and culture. Discover the culture of the Kuwaiti people through an aural experience of music, song and poetry.
- Kuwaiti cuisine. Indulge in authentic Kuwaiti dishes rich with flavour, aromas and spices.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Kuwait Pavilion
Architect: Marco Pestalozza
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Sustainability District)
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Kuwait on 40thousandkm.com
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved
One thought on “Around the world in 182 days: Kuwait”
LikeLiked by 1 person