January 23, 2022
A land of opportunity and hope. Explore what life is like in Malawi and its rich culture. Discover business opportunities, tourism, a historical and transformational journey in various sectors, and an overall fun experience.
Malawi – Quick facts:
- Lake Malawi is the third largest lake in Africa, with scenic shores, diverse fishes, and culturally rich communities that live near the lake.
In the Malawi Pavilion:
- Malawi’s breath-taking natural landscapes with mountains, beautiful lake, game reserves, and nature.
- Flipping the world view. There will be content about the history of Malawi in various sectors including health, education, agriculture, tourism and Malawi’s transformational story.
- Innovation. The pavilion will feature emerging solutions and practices that impact the lives of people and communities. We will showcase innovations in various sectors such as agriculture, tourism, science and technology.
- Fun and games. We have tailored our products to cater for all ages. There will be displays and graphics suitable for all to sample and enjoy. One of the displays will be a natural game called ‘Bawo’ that can be played by visitors.
- Authentic and organic produce. Malawi is an agro based economy and most of its agricultural products are grown by small holder farmers. Malawi’s products are non GMO and tasty. There will be space for B2B meetings, for those visitors that wish to have business interactions, to explore trade and investment opportunities in Malawi.
- The pavilion follows the story of a young rural child enabled with the right tools to thrive. The story of the child also represents the journey of Malawi as a nation. The country is a young democracy with development potential and abounds with investment and trade opportunities.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Republic of Malawi Pavilion