Come to Ireland – be inspired! Pavilion of Ireland at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Ireland – island of inspiration. Our invitation is to come to Ireland and be inspired. We present Ireland as an unrivalled place of inspiration, with a long and deeply rooted heritage of ingenuity, imagination and innovation.
Quick facts – Ireland:
- National symbol. The national symbol of Ireland is the harp. Ireland is the only nation to have a musical instrument as its national emblem.
- Population. Ireland is a small island in Europe with a population of under 5 million people – but 70 million people around the world claim Irish heritage.
- Heritage. Ireland’s long heritage of arts and culture includes four Nobel Laureates for Literature.
In the Ireland Pavilion:
- The Irish Fantastic. Be inspired by the Irish Fantastic – 5,000 years of myth, legend and literature.
- The Irish Scientific. Be inspired by the Irish Scientific, 5,000 years of innovation.
- World changers and trailblazers. Be inspired by Ireland’s world changers, trailblazers, and diversity.
- Global Ireland. Be inspired by Global Ireland.
- Experience Ireland’s culture and history, creativity and innovation throughout the pavilion.
- Immerse yourself in the island of inspiration through a 360° projected exhibition of Ireland’s story.
- Join workshops, learn, create, and enjoy music and entertainment through the ‘Be Inspired’ programme.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Ireland Pavilion
Architect: Ciarán O’Connor
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Jubilee District)
Ξ EXPO 2020 Dubai Ireland webpage
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Ireland on 40thousandkm.com
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved
2 thoughts on “Around the world in 182 days: Ireland”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! 🙂