Continuous interconnectedness and Venezuela’s future. In a space inspired by the Venezuelan great master of kinetic art Carlos Cruz-Diez, you’ll be transported to the country of eight regions and its magnificent geographical and cultural heritage.
January 3, 2022
In the Venezuela Pavilion:
- Architect: Wanders Werner Falasi
- The connection of interests between people and projects
- Taste typical and traditional Venezuelan dishes, drinks, coffee and chocolate.
- Take a selfie with the imposing Angel Falls as your backdrop.
- Be enveloped by the Orinoco 360º immersive experience.
Venezuela – interesting facts:
- Venezuela is a country in the northern area of South America.
- It is one of the 17 megadiverse countries in the world, with a wide variety of regions: beaches in the Caribbean region, jungle in the Guayana regin, savannahs in the Llanos region and mountainous areas in the Andres region.
- It is among the 10 countries with the largest freshwater reserves in the world.
- Guayana Massif is one of the oldest geological areas on the planet – it is between 1.7-2 billion years old.
- Venezuela is rich in mineral resources.
- The country is covered by the largest unaltered tropical forest mass in the world.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Venezuela Pavilion
Architect: Wanders Werner Falasi