Venezuela – interesting facts:
- Venezuela is a country in the northern area of South America.
- It is one of the 17 megadiverse countries in the world, with a wide variety of regions: beaches in the Caribbean region, jungle in the Guayana regin, savannahs in the Llanos region and mountainous areas in the Andres region.
- It is among the 10 countries with the largest freshwater reserves in the world.
- Guayana Massif is one of the oldest geological areas on the planet – it is between 1.7-2 billion years old.
- Venezuela is rich in mineral resources.
- The country is covered by the largest unaltered tropical forest mass in the world.
January 3, 2022
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Venezuela Pavilion
© Agata Ziz • All photos were taken by me • All rights reserved