Innovation, sustainability and food security. Take a trip to the end of the world by entering an Antarctic base that will show you incredible technological advances, global sustainability solutions and an infinite universe to be discovered.
Quick facts Chile:
- An iceberg in one of its Pavilions. A 1,000+ year old iceberg (moved from Antarctica to Europe) was exhibited at Exposición Universal de Sevilla 1992.
In the Chile Pavilion:
- An interactive journey to the end of the world. No matter your age, you will be able to enjoy the various activities and explore the different exhibits.
- Presenting the eclipse from Antarctica. Experience this year’s eclipse and what it’s like in the middle of the white continent.
- The nano-copper Pavilion. Chile has incorporated copper in textiles, surfaces, and other elements for its antimicrobial properties.
- Chile, creating future. Discover what Chile is like, our culture and what we have to offer the world in our different areas of development.
- Experience Chilean innovation. Chilean talent has turned us into a Latin American innovation hub, presenting unique proposals to the world and sharing important cultural, social and technological advances.
- Chile a source of energy. Discover the potential that our country has in non-conventional renewable energies thanks to the innumerable riches of our geography.
- Chile, a food pantry for the world. Our varied landscapes and climates allow us to produce foods that stand out for their functionality. Learn about the products we offer in an interactive way.
- A business centre where you can discover Chile and its proposals to create the future.
- A world of opportunities to connect with Chilean innovation.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Chile Pavilion
Architect: LC Partner