The thresholds of ingenuity. Experience a country where modernity meets tradition, high-tech meets sensuality and a young, agile society meets the cradle of culture.
In the Jordan Pavilion:
- Walk through a graphically abstracted canyon. The canyon is reminiscent of the entrance to the Jordanian desert city of Petra. After walking through, you’ll find yourself in a poetic media installation, which takes you on an interactive journey through the impressive landscapes and the rich cultural heritage of Jordan.
- See Jordan’s breathtaking landscapes come to life.
- Create an atmospheric sound composition. Together with other visitors, you’ll create an atmospheric sound composition, a unique symphony of Jordan.
- Showcasing Jordan’s vision for the future.
- Jordan’s vast potential. See the country’s vast potential in every sector of society: economy, investment, science, agriculture, transport, culture, health, IT, tourism and much more. At the centre of it all is Jordanian creativity and vision that lies in a free mind, global thinking, and the mobility of ideas and skills.
- A platform to achieve economic investment, market access and tourism.
- The Jordan Pavilion acts as platform for Jordan to present itself to the world in a manner that shifts the country’s perception in the minds of international business visitors. It will be the platform to achieve economic, trade, investment, market access and education outcomes, tourism opportunities, and has the potential to strengthen Jordan’s bilateral ties with participating countries.
Expo 2020 Dubai | Jordan Pavilion
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Jordan Pavilion
Architect: Facts and Fiction GmbH