Embark on a captivating journey through time. See the dynamic multidimensionality of Albanian identity and culture via an astonishing variety of objects, historically significant artifacts, handmade traditional costumes, typical plants and foods.
November 21, 2021
In Albania Pavilion:
- Albania, a timeless trip.
Virtually visit Albania in a few minutes, from mountains to beaches. Explore our country’s fascinating natural wonders, rich history, impressive cultural heritage and abundant opportunities. As soon as you pass through the pavilion doors, you’ll be faced with the vibrant colors of an astonishing variety of showcased objects.
- Crossroads of the future.
By maintaining and creating crossroads, Albania sustains its legacy in mobility. We are reinforcing the important bridge between us, other countries and people. And our youth are at the forefront of this. Join and create a timeless journey with us.
- Cultural heritage, diversity and history.
Discover Albania’s scenic nature and cultural heritage. Albanian cultural events and folk performances. Unique musical instruments and handicraft products.
- Enjoy ‘Made in Albania’.
Purchase Albanian products as mementos of their experience. There’s a wide variety of products, from tasty honey variations to masterly-crafted souvenirs that mirror the natural treasures and cultural values of Albania.
Albania – Quick facts:
- 28,748 sqkm land area. Situated on the Balkan Peninsula, at the natural crossroad of European transport corridors.
- 2.87 million people. A young and dynamic population, Tirana, the capital city, was awarded ‘European Youth Capital 2022’.
- Resources and power. Rich in water, forest and minerals, with one of the world’s least explored underwater coastlines.
- Hospitality, timelessness and warmth. Our towns are surrounded by beautiful hills and mountains, some are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Albania Pavilion