Explore a digital trailblazer. Pavilion of Estonia at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Estonia – the most advanced digital society in the world! The Pavilion will welcome visitors to the digital state of Estonia and introduce e-solutions that are part of its people’s daily lives. Estonians do nearly everything online – digital is in their DNA!
Quick facts – Estonia:
- Internet. Estonia has declared internet access a human right.
- Business. You can create a new company in 18 minutes via digital device.
- Education. The best education in Europe according to PISA tests.
- Estonia is the first country to offer e-Residency, a government-issued digital identity and status that provides access to Estonia’s transparent digital business environment. E-Residency allows digital entrepreneurs to manage business from anywhere, entirely online.
- A number of world-renowned technology companies were born in Estonia and the nation boasts more thriving start-up companies per capita than anywhere else in Europe.
In the Estonia Pavilion:
- Experience the most digitally advanced society in the world.
- Digital revolution in daily life. The basis of Estonian e-solutions is the idea that communication between the state, local authorities, companies and citizens should be as quick and intuitive as possible. The Estonian model is applicable everywhere, and the pavilion will show how to do it.
- Taste the best of Nordic cuisine, with an Estonian twist.
- Flavours of Estonia. Estonia is a land of pure food and healthy ingredients. The restaurant will take visitors on a journey to Estonian nature, introducing new and familiar tastes. Relax and enjoy the country’s traditional rye bread and beloved local desserts.
- Walk under data clouds created by unique interior design.
- Unique interior design. Interior design is inspired by data clouds and the basis of Estonian e-solutions, X-Road. These virtual and non-physical entities are depicted in the pavilion as connecting floating, illuminated particles to illustrate the interoperability of the X-Road.
Expo 2020 Dubai | Estonia Pavilion
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Estonia Pavilion
Architect: KOKO Architects
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Mobility District)
Ξ EXPO 2020 Dubai Estonia webpage
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Estonia on 40thousandkm.com