Blue Sky Dreaming. The theme encapsulates Australian optimism and creativity and celebrates Australian diversity and collaboration, envisaging a future of infinite possibilities founded on 60,000 years of innovation.
Quick facts – Australia:
- Languages. There are over 250 indigenous languages across Australia.
- Education. Australia is a world leader in education. We have six of the world’s top 100 universities.
- The Great Barrier Reef. The world’s largest ecosystem.
In the Australia Pavilion:
- Experience true Australian culture and hospitality.
- Come and say G’Day. Come and say G’Day and meet Annika, as she takes you on a journey through 60,000 years of Australian cultures and diverse landscapes.
- Enjoy a series of immersive and dream-like exhibition experiences.
- Step inside the Star Dreaming gallery. Discover how our first nations people harness the beauty of our stars through astronomy, creating the phenomenal Dreamtime stories that have been told over tens of thousands of years, through song, dance and oral tradition.
- A world of opportunities. Australia’s future is full of infinitive opportunities. Join us as we celebrate diversity, creativity and innovation set against Australia’s ever-changing landscape. Through Australian ingenuity and collaboration, we are working towards a brighter future for all.
- Be entertained, relax, dine and celebrate. The Australian forecourt is an open and welcoming space for visitors to relax, enjoy live entertainment and indulge in Australia’s creative cuisine. Enjoy popular Australian delicacies at the Aussie Local – Grill, Aussie Local – Bar, and Melbourne Lane Cafe.
- Meet Pavilion Mascots, Wattle and Jali.
EXPO 2020 Dubai | Australia Pavilion
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Australia Pavilion