A showcase of sustainable architecture and engineering. Pavilion of Denmark at EXPO 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Experience what the word “Hygge” means. Be engulfed by a mood of cosiness and feelings of contentment. Walk through the history of Denmark and Danish Business Stories, and experience different innovative and sustainable Danish products.
In the Denmark Pavilion:
- Experience Denmark with all senses. A rooftop bar and restaurant concept showcasing delicious cuisine and beverages from the very best of Denmark. Bakery with Danish cuisines.
- Explore the very best of Denmark’s SMEs. A themed area filled with exciting SMEs from a wide range of industries.
- Feel the history from the beginning. Be a part of history when we build a 6.5m long Viking ship from LEGO and help us put the pieces together.
- An 18m-high lighthouse inspired tower, where you can view Expo’s skyline.
Denmark – Quick facts:
- Land area. Denmark has a total area of 42,943 sqkm.
- Happy country. Denmark is one of the happiest countries in the world.
- Oldest flag. The Danish flag dates back to 1219 and is the first flag to be acknowledged.
- 52 km to the ocean. No matter where you are in Denmark, you’ll never be more than 52 km from the ocean.
- The word “Hygge” in Denmark refers to finding comfort and pleasure in everyday situations. For example, one can find Hygge when having a coffee with a friend or relaxing with one’s family. In a business situation, it means an easy and comfortable way of doing business.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Denmark Pavilion
Architect: Madison Group
∇ Location: view on Google Maps (Mobility District)
Ξ EXPO 2020 Dubai Denmark webpage
Around the world in 182 days | EXPO monochrome | Eat at EXPO | All posts about EXPO 2020 Dubai
UAE on 40thousandkm.com | Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | EXPO 2020 Dubai on 40thousandkm.com | Denmark on 40thousandkm.com