We rise to the future for a sustainable world. Turkey is rising for a sustainable future. Embark on a mesmerising journey with the beauties, export products, technology, nature, unique history and cultural richness of Turkey.
Quick facts – Turkey:
- Dynamism with 83,614,362 people. Turkey’s young population, in the 15-24 age group, constitutes 15.4% of the total population.
- One country, two continents. The country that straddles two continents, Turkey lies on both Asia and Europe, divided by the Bosphorus strait.
- Heritage of the world. 19 sites in the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List plus 84 venues on the tentative list.
In the Turkey Pavilion:
- Land of gastronomy and food. Turkish food is very well known throughout the world. Come and take a bite out of the different cultural foods we have prepared for every guest. You will not be disappointed.
- Fascinating harmony of art and culture. For centuries, Turkish art has been unique in its own way. Different cultural handicraft workshops will be held in our pavilion, giving our visitors the opportunity to experience historical art works.
- Welcome to Turkish entertainment. It’s time to sit, relax and enjoy some Turkish folk/modern dance accompanied by our traditional music.
- Discover Turkey through the digital world. Starting from the zero point, seven regions of Turkey will be displayed in the digital world created in the pavilion. Visitors will be able to visit Turkey virtually.
- The right place to live. The Turkish Pavilion welcomes visitors and investors at Expo 2020 Dubai to a modern, inviting, hospitable, nature-friendly and technological pavilion.
EXPO 2020 Dubai – Turkey Pavilion
Architect: Dream Design Factory