Sights / Things to do in Supraśl:
- Supraśl Lavra – The Monastery of the Annunciation.
- Chodkiewicz Palace.
- Archimandrites Palace – Museum of Printing and Papermaking.
- Buchholtz Palace.
- Holy Trinity church.
- Our Lady Queen of Poland church.
- Town hall.
- Monument to the Polish victory in the Polish–Soviet War in 1920 in a 19th-century park.
- Historic wooden architecture in the town centre and in green areas.
- A walk along Supraśl river, watch a sunset with a view to the monastery. If you are in luck – catch the rainbow!
- Must try Podlaskie treats.
Where next? / Nearby:
Studzianki (8 km from Supraśl) – great idea for bicycle trip.
Surażkowo (11 km from Supraśl) – a village in the middle of the forest, with wooden sculpures.
Kopna Góra (12 km from Supraśl) – a village with an arboretum and a cemetery of Polish November insurgents of 1831.
Łaźnie (13 km from Supraśl) – a small village with beautiful wooden orthodox church.
Królowy Most (14 km from Supraśl) – great idea for bicycle trip.
Białystok (16 km from Supraśl) – the capital of Podlaskie region.
Krynki (32 km from Supraśl) – a village with a catholic church, two orthodox churches and three synagogues.
Kruszyniany (42 km from Supraśl) – a village with the 18th-century wooden mosque (one of the two oldest mosques in Poland).
Supraśl, Podlaskie, Poland
Cuisine: Podlaskie treats