Polish-Hungarian Historical Playground (Władysław the Holy Playground) in the Agrykola Park (Warsaw, Poland). This beautiful playground is devoted to Polish–Hungarian history (Polish and Hungarian – two mates 🙂 ). It was It was created – by Hungarian artist Boldizsár Kö – to celebrate the Year of Hungarian Culture in Poland.
Hungary and Poland are two eternal oaks, each of them with a separate and distinct trunk, but their roots, widely spread under the surface of the earth, and intertwine and coalesce invisibly, hence the existence and staleness of one is another condition for life and health. (Stanisław Worcell, 1849)
Park Agrykola, Warsaw, Poland